No one wants to see innocent animals suffer, but some people are more passionate about animals and their humane treatment than others. You might be one of them if you feel upset when you see abandoned animals, or if you’ve recently taken in a stray. But oftentimes even the most passionate animal-loving people don’t know how to help, which is why Sandov’s English & French Bulldogs of Riverside presents this article. If you want to do more to further the cause of animal welfare, these resources can guide you through donating to charities, properly feeding stray animals and more.
Help Animals in Your Area
Small actions can have a big impact on the stray and abandoned animals in your neighborhood.
- With the right methods, you can safely feed the stray animals that spend time near your house.
- If you’ve adopted a stray, get in touch with a local vet so that they can have any medical needs addressed.
- Recognize when it’s time to contact animal control for assistance.
- Learn more about volunteering and fostering opportunities in your area.
Donate to Reputable Organizations
By donating to animal welfare organizations in your area, you can ensure that your dollar has a positive influence!
- Want to give directly to an organization with an excellent track record of helping animals in need? Donate to the Humane Society!
- If you want to donate toys and items, get in contact with local organizations to see what they need. Be sure to check pet care advice online to see if these items are safe.
- If you’re interested in reducing pet overpopulation and improving the welfare of animals, donate money or your time to a local animal rescue.
- Contact animal rescue organizations in your area to see if they are in need of volunteers to walk their dogs. Then, you can take a stroll with a needy pup.
Start Your Very Own Nonprofit
Haven’t found a local organization that addresses a particular animal welfare issue you care about? You can start your own!
- First, do some research on various fundraising strategies that you could use to raise money for a good cause.
- Learn more about officially establishing your organization as a nonprofit and the legal tasks involved.
- Design a great looking business card that you can distribute to people who are interested in supporting your nonprofit. A free creator with templates like this may help you to get started.
- It’s time to select your board! Think about people you know who would make good candidates.
- You’ll also want to start hiring your first employees to get some extra help with key projects.
Make a Difference for Pets in Need
If you care deeply about animals, you’ll want to help them in any way you can, whether that’s volunteering, donating, or starting your own nonprofit. However, you might be unsure of how to get started. With these tips, you’ll be able to pitch in for this important cause and make a real difference!
Author: Aurora James
Photo Credit: Josue Michel via Unsplash
NFTs Art from Sandov’s English Bulldog
Hi everyone, we are very excited to announce our NFTs Sandov’s English Bulldog Collections! We invite all of you to enjoy this experience with us; our collection is from our past puppies transformed into cartoons. Our goal is to donate 7% to animal shelters and 7% to St. Jude Hospital with the profits we get from this project. We would also love to create a great community with you guys and continue to create new collections and ideas for our community. See Our Other Collections in Opensea or on our website!
Visit our NFTs Art in OpenSea
English and French Bulldogs
Follow Us on Instagram @sandovsenglishbulldog
Sandov’s English & French Bulldogs (www.englishbulldogriverside.com) is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com, amazonsupply.com, and myhabit.com.
Site-wide disclaimer for affiliate links:
Keep in mind that we may receive commissions when you click our links and make purchases. However, this does not impact our reviews and comparisons. We try our best to keep things fair and balanced in order to help you make the best choice for you.
Some videos of Our Production Sandov’s
English Bulldogs Puppies
Some videos of Our Production Sandov’s
French Bulldogs Puppies